| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agdam in November is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Agdam November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Agdam, Azerbaijan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Agdam:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NE
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) NE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 141.6 kms (88 miles) NNE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) NE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 112.6 kms (70 miles) NE
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) ENE
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) NNE
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) ESE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SE
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) SE
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SE