| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agdam in April is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Agdam April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Agdam, Azerbaijan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Agdam:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NE
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) NE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 141.6 kms (88 miles) NNE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) NE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 112.6 kms (70 miles) NE
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) ENE
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) NNE
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) ESE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SE
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) SE
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SE